We place heavy emphasis of the design, bid and build project delivery system and like to get involved early in design, and develop schemes in conjunction with main contractors and end users paying close attention on these basic principles:
- Impartiality and designing and delivering a scheme which protects the interests of the main contractor as well as the end user.
- Cheaper Products are not always better, but ‘Valued Engineering’ should mean exactly what it says
- Provide and establish reasonable and fair prices for the project
- To base our bids on complete documents, and try to minimize the risk of incomplete, incorrect or missed items which are often discovered after the bid process.
- Provide a range of potential options
- Use competition to improve the efficiency and quality of products installed.
On previous contracts, we have been able to work closely with the clients checking agent/consultant, whilst having our own in-house design capabilities, fully design indemnity, and our own draughtsman using AUTOCAD.